The Scottish Parliamentary Election on May 6th is when Scotland’s voice will be heard loud and clear. Joan is a highly valued, hard-working MSP with a proven record of giving Dumfriesshire and its constituents its own distinctive voice at national level
Come along on Saturday March 27th to support Joan as she strives to make Dumfriesshire a Tory-free zone for the first time ever! Only a tenner a ticket to help our campaign make this happen AND enjoy an evening of absolutely top-class entertainment.
The event begins at 7pm. Your begowned and bardic hosts, The Provost and The Poet, will welcome all present and then introduce this smashing line-up –
• Keynote speeches from the Scottish Government’s Finance Secretary Kate Forbes and Economy & Culture Secretary Fiona Hyslop
• Songs from Sheena Wellington who sang at the Parliament’s opening in 1999
• Music and tunes from Nicola Black & Blackie, Robert Severin and special guests
• Spoken word from Hugh McMillan and Stuart Paterson
• Auction of a beautiful commissioned craftwork from one of Scotland’s top artists
• Raffle with a wide range of braw prizes, numbers allocated with your event ticket, extra raffle tickets on sale on the night
• BYOVB (Bring your own virtual bottle)
Each ticket bought, each raffle ticket sold, each pound raised helps us let all of Dumfriesshire know just who and what a vote for Joan and the SNP really means on May 6th. Thanks for your help at this difficult time and for lending your voice and support to Joan’s campaign.
Promoted by Dumfriesshire SNP Constituency Association